Yes, I love the Clash and this is the reason why I called my knick-knacks pouch: Jeanie Jones. Born in a cold morning, when her mother hardly asleep.
* A jeans' leg (i got a pair here, but I just used one)
* Thread & needles (mine is using tobucil's rainbow crochet yarn)
* 3 pairs of stick-on Velcro
* PVC glue (emergency rescue for not-so-sticky velcro)
1. Cut the jeans' legs with desired length, mine is 6,5 inches (around 16 cm)
2. Turn the jeans inside out. Sew the other end with backstitch.
3. Turn it inside out again. The leg now should looks like a loose pouch. Stick 2 Velcros on the front flap, 1 on the open edge (not the sewn one)
4. Add some glue or just simply sew the Velcro if it's not that sticky.
5. Tadaaaa...I could save some money for buying a sewing machine. Oh you can also spice up this pouch with embroideries or anything.